Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow Jamnit Atlanta 2014: Hats-Off To Unsung Hero Contractors And Elected Officials Who Care



Notice:   Comments made by C. Henry Adams do not directly reflect the views or opinions of Broadcasting Interest Enterprise, Inc. ,as well as, BIE Media Group, LLC.  Nor will his statements in this discussion relate to any policy or procedures utilize to operate the companies.


By  C. Henry Adams

You know, just when I thought that I had my feel of the Snow Jamnit Atlanta 2014 Nightmare,  my God showed up and showed out through his people. 

I can hear someone asking, " C. Henry, why is he your God and not mine, too?"  Well, out of the respect for the non-believers who perhaps might be reading my blog, I simply made that statement.

It allows me to not offend God,  his People like me, other Religions, Agnostics and those People who chose not to believe.

America is still America when you see Small to Medium-sized Businesses clearing the streets, roads, bridges and byways of snow turn black ice in Atlanta during the wee hours of the morning until after 12:00 o'clock midnight.

For the efforts of those Contractors like the Team that I encountered from Newnan, Georgia, the Atlanta City Public Works Department, as well as, Georgia State Representative Sheila Jones alone with Atlanta City Councilman C. T. Martin -  thank you so very much for caring about ALL the CITIZENS in your districts.   

It is greatly appreciated.


So, what do you think?



Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write A Comment And Tell Us What You Think.

C HENRY BLOGS ARCHIVE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner