Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Opinion Regarding Ebola



by C. Henry Adams
This statement is just my opinion, perhaps I'm wrong or right. Ebola is a deadly virus that is said to kill in about 2 to 21 days. ( Please feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong. ) As an American, I have shown great concern regarding the consequences of someone entering the USA with Ebola. I pray for healing regarding the person or people who suffer with this disease. I extend my condolences to the many families who have lost love-ones as a result of a deadly virus such as Ebola. I also pray that everyone in the sight of my writings take heed to learn more about this and other diseases /or virus (es) to avoid contact with an infected insect ( No allege claims have been made as of yet.) , animal, person or people. Money can not always buy a cure to this disease and other diseases. However, putting God 1st through prayer and utilizing common sense in a Hazmat Situation is a key to me.

Just my thoughts, what are your thoughts regarding this matter at hand?


Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. I quite like reading through a post that can make people think.
    Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!


    My webpage: Ricky Salvador

    ReplyDelete

Write A Comment And Tell Us What You Think.

C HENRY BLOGS ARCHIVE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner