Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BIE Networks Suspends Broadcasting Events

Greetings Everyone,

I hope this email or blog finds you all well.  As of January 28th 2015, BIE Networks will suspend attempts to broadcast streaming media.  For now going on roughly two years, we have tried
to make a dream, a reality.

One summer in the late 1980s or early 1990s, I spoke with my late father, Marion L. Adams stating that I wanted to own  a radio station.  He did not discourage me because of the color of our skin or the financial status that we currently resided in at the time.

Instead, he encouraged me to dream the impossible dreams, focus on making them come true and with my late Mother's ( Mrs. Emma S. Adams ) wise advice - always put God 1st.

Since then, I have met many outstanding people and some great mentors to guide me alone the way in making this dream real.

Through everyone's inspiration, I have learned that every setback is perhaps a setup for something great, not seen, but soon to come.

That being said, " BIE Networks will resurface again, but at a later date."

I want to thank all the Broadcasters, Artists, Marketing & Sales Rep's from various Networks, Investors, Friends, Colleagues and Mentors for your continued support.
 
Sign,
C. Henry Adams
Broadcasting Interest Enterprise, Inc.
BIE Media Group, LLC
BIE Networks

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write A Comment And Tell Us What You Think.

C HENRY BLOGS ARCHIVE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner