Monday, June 20, 2016

A Father's Words of Wisdom: The Fifth Plan Strategy


by C. Henry Adams


Sunday, June 19th 2016 served as ' Father's Day ' here in the United States of America to the best of my knowledge. 

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to go on the annual fishing trip with my Church this past weekend.  I'm not sure if they had it, but I sincerely hope the Men did go fishing.

Alright, enough about me.  My late Father whom I am grateful for knowing and often write about, instill in me 'Words of Wisdom'. 


Nevertheless, he stated,  "C., when you plan....    Have a Plan A,  Plan B,  Plan C, and Plan D.  Oh, and don't forget the 5th Plan.  A matter-of- fact, what do you think is your 5th Plan?"

Needless to say, I was stumped (confused regarding the statement or lecture that quickly became a posing question.) 

I stated, " I don't know..."

My late Father said, "  Well, when Plan A does not work, goto Plan B.  When, Plan B does not work, goto Plan C.  When, Plan C appears to not quite work as well, goto Plan D. 

Alright, when you just about had it with all the planning, because they do not give the desired results sought, this is what you do...

Take out everything that did work from each of the plans to get the 5th Plan and you will likely be successful."

Thus, the 5th Plan Strategy.

As a result of listening to him; I can confirm that his wisdom for planning worked in my personal and professional life when applying the aforementioned actions. 

Well, these are my thoughts, what say you?  Thank you for reading our blogs.

Thanks!


C. Henry Adams
Benefits Advisor
Aflac
977 Montreal Rd
Box 1089
Clarkston, Georgia 30021
bienminc@gmail.com
CHA Linkedin 
(404) 254-7187












Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write A Comment And Tell Us What You Think.

C HENRY BLOGS ARCHIVE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner