Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Leading A Horse To Water Is Not Just A Metaphor, It's A Reality


by C. Henry Adams

Today is a great day.  Why?  Despite of our circumstances, we've lived to experience another day.

Disclaimer: Incidentally, we found the above image on the Internet to express a point. We do not own the above image and it is not our intent to sell it, but merely to share it.

What do you interpret from the image shown above?  Well, I see a person trying to lead a horse to water, possibly to drink and it resist. Hidden in the ' Title 'of this blog and the blog itself is a double metaphor.

First, as a person - I'm an optimistic thinker and second, a realist or someone who accepts reality.

As a business person, I try to find a positive solution in everything we tend to perform.  While being very aware of the reality of the situation at hand.

Fore, it is your WILL to live and prosper that help change the outcome of negatively perceived circumstances.

Is this having hope, as well as, faith while being strong through adversity?  In my professional opinion, YES.

So, should I stop trying to lead horses to water to drink?   My answer is NO.

In other words, as a blogger, I should not stop working to bring forth a better financial outlook for clients.

Disclaimer: It is not my intent to be arrogant or disrespectful.

Well, these are my thoughts, what say you?  Thanks for reading our blogs.

Thanks!


C. Henry Adams
Benefits Advisor
Aflac
977 Montreal Rd
Box 1089
Clarkston, Georgia 30021
bienminc@gmail.com
CHA Linkedin 
(404) 254-7187





Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Write A Comment And Tell Us What You Think.

C HENRY BLOGS ARCHIVE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner